Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whimsical Thoughts of Musical Background

Bloggedy Blog, Blog blog blog.. Blog.  

I know you've been waiting for one. Do I dare let you know what this one entails. Well, I could. But you'll read it anyway, so who gives a flying fuck. A flying Fuck.. Where the hell did that phrase come from. Seriously.

Seriously, Don't you love that line. "Dude, Seriously" No one can ever take another person seriously when they start a sentence with the word dude. You are not Lebowski. Stop trying. Because lets face it, No one can truly be.. The Dude. Side note, listen to more Finger Eleven you crazy fools. Stay in Shadow. I don't really know what I'm typing here. Ive been drinking, And since I've been berated for posting on facebook at such times. Ill just sit here and type every damn thought that comes through my head. With no erasing, Because that's the beauty of Trouncisms. I dance like a retard by the way, No offense to the special people. I remember this one time, I got so drunk and danced at the Longbranch. Boy, that was a mistake. Though apparently, older Russian ladies dig me. Ha! funny shit.

Shit, Ive had some good times this past year. Some silly ones too. But I think the fun has outweighed the bad. Even though my stress level has been through the roof. Swear I'm having chest pains, Should probably have them checked out. ya know, for health reasons. Another side note, I now realize why my Aunt Jackie is so crazy. Budlight is decently good beer for being pisswater. Makes me one happy guy. And let me tell you, A night at the bar with Ol' Jackie, well.. It rivals that of some parties Ive had. So, This one time at band camp..  No. You're crazy. So, There I was. Hey, Another thing that's cool. Me. Ziing. So I have this Kiddo right? His name is Dante, Coolest lil guy I know. Yeah its a biased opinion, But seriously.. Kids got it goin on. I blame his parents. Woot.

Woot, Wtf is that. Its not an animal noise. Unless.. its an owl with a lisp. Well, it couldn't be a lisp could it, Perhaps a speech imperfection. Who the heck knows. But really, Where did it come from. Someone look that shit up. Personally, I remember saying it back in Infantry and Cosmic Rift (That's for you Harley). I don't think I should really type any more this evening. I got so much crap to do this week before school starts, But I don really want to. Procrastinate much? Hardly more than Masturbate. Wait, What?! Bah, No rewind on this bitch. Vamanose Putos! Don't look that up btw. Is it right to use acronyms in a blog? Who the hell cares, I just did. Welcome to Trouncisms. Listening to Red Hot Chile Peppers now. Good band, Classic and still grinding out my horribly bad moves to em. And then the music sloooows down. The Fray. Talk about being in the midst of things.

Things aren't the greatest right now, we all know that. With the economy and bullshit like that. Minor issues that tear relationships apart. Stress and all that fuckin jazz. Something that everyone should learn by the way.. Is to relax. Ive been called on to belittle feelings. I don't mean to, I'm more of a mediator of Bullshit drama and drama worth worrying over. Is facebook something to deter family members from talking? Is it a place where two families from to fight about who is right and wrong when it was originally a mistake between one lover and another? The Internet has taken away decency. I'm aware of that. There is a lot of bullshit we all go through on a daily basis, that can really just be nullified with a little common sense and original thought. I think it would be beneficial to anyone, to really think before they let certain things come between two people. There are a hundred different versions of stress we deal with every day, week, hour and month. Lets break em down, and realize that we don't have to worry about some things. Let em go, Be happy. Don't worry. You know, like the song. Well, I think that's about it for this edition of Trouncisms.

Trouncisms
-Rion Criss

"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment