Monday, February 28, 2011

Spoken Cancer - Cured

This has been an interesting week. I have some realisations. I don't think they were the best ones, as in, those that make me happy. Probably tipping toward the negative. But that's alright, because life will go on. Set your eyes on the horizon and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I am not sure about one thing though. There is this guy, in one of the online games I play. No, Its not WoW. Seriously..   But to the point. It seems, though he is far from the circle of close friends, he seems to ask the questions I feel my close to home friends should ask. No big deal though, perhaps in the real world, as in, not online, I am not the type of person you approach for things like that. I think a lot of people put out that extremely common phrase, "If you need someone to talk to, I'm here". But are they?

 Being the person I am, I will always have a place for a friend to sleep. Perhaps I cant always give someone forty bucks, or even pay back a fifty I borrowed more than a year ago. However, I do my best to keep my place and availability open to those that need help. I would probably be a lot better off if I kept myself "broke" all the time. I would like to say that I am always improving who I am. But I know that's nearly a bold faced lie. More or less, I try to talk better my mind and morals than anything. I just cant show that to anyone, because its really hard to prove that a moral has been made stronger. So, I have been toying with the idea of finding a boxing teacher. A little self discipline and a hearty workout would probably do me a good amount of.. well Good.

You know, I wanna touch on something real quick. I think its funny, and even I am guilty of it on occasion. It happens mostly online, But I hear it more and more in real life. Its so fucking common, to call someone a faggot, or a nigger. Do we have a love for the letter g or something? Or, do we just use the two things that we can make fun of the easiest because we lack some creativity. A faggot is not a cigarette. "Oh but it is in. . . " Blah blah blah. I don't fuckin CARE what a faggot is in another country, or if back in the day it was a synonym for a cigarette. You wanna call someone a faggot, or gay.. Do it elsewhere. For fucks sake, I don't actively seek to surround myself by self afflicted idiots. You wanna use the word Nigger, Go to Alabama and walk into a bar full of black people. Show me you got balls to do it, and Ill let you use it. Not that I will seriously stop you, but really.. come on. I think Racism is funny. The jokes make me laugh, because racial stereotypes are funny. Do I think actual racist behavior and actual racist violence is funny, no. Its pointless, narrow minded and ignorant. So do me the tiniest favor if you read this blog, realise those words make me uncomfortable, and don't use them. Also.. "That's so gay." Really, High school was years ago bro, let it go.

Now that I have done my one humanitarian deed for the week, what else do I talk about. Not a lot on my mind. Just had to fulfill my weekly blog. Sittin here at near 5 in the morning. Drinking a glass of water and thinking about brushing my teeth. Perhaps Ill go for a walk.

I really hope that by the time I'm 27, which is about 12 months away.. I have actually learned a thing or two in the ring, and have actually adhered to a workout routine that gets me to where I wanna be. Sick and tired of being a procrastinator. Just going to break the habit. Tired of being a fat American. Ha. That was for the 0GC Boys.

-Trounce

No comments:

Post a Comment