Saturday, March 3, 2012

Stalking a Lover.

So, When one is certainly drunk, More than nomal. Her or She does things thats more or less, against the law. Or even agains their nature. Thats me, This fine evening. What did I do this fine evening you may ask, well, I shant tell. Why? Well why the fuck would I. All I can say is, I went somewhere, To check on someone.. And found nothing. Which doesnt mean I didnt find what I was looking for, It just means I need more information to confirm what I am looking to find. In otherwords, I missed.

 The bigger question is, who or what was I looking to find. Well, In all honesty, I was looking for an ex. Which  Ex, Fuck you if you dont truely know. Its obvious. It can only be one of two.  But, I didnt find her. I am half sad, half angry.. Well.. More angry I didnt find her. But thats besides the point. She makes me sad anyways, I cant even explain to the masses how I really feel about her, Beacuse the majority already dislike her. But does that deter me?! Fuck no! Fuck you for your negativity.

Love cant be defined with words, Anyone who has ever been there could tell you that. Point and case is, I searched, and I am kinda glad I didnt find what I expected to. At least it means the guy was able to have a place to himself unlike I do. Does that mean im happy about it? FUCK THAT!  Im pissed off.. Royally. I am sure this little blog wont do a DAMN THING to fix anything.. But im writing it anways. Mainly because im drunk and cant help it. But.. Seriously.. people need to understand what I feel is going on. Im stuck between a few differnt options. One, Primarly, Is ideal. One not so ideal but would be better for all in my opinion, and a third which negates everyones feelings but may work out for the nuetrality of everyone.  And that isnt a bad thing. Its just more of a losers terms I think.

You see, I really want to give it my all, My whole Gung-Ho Attitude. But Im being stopped by a mysterious 3rd party.  I dont know the fucker, I dont WANT TO KNOW the fucker. But its happening. How would you feel if your previous lover was being loved on by another? Its how I feel. Constantly, Every day.. FUCK YOU PEOPLE. Why does Rion seem upset, FUCK YOU! Im fuckin pissed people. You claim you dont know whats wrong or you dont know how to help.. Or you dont know whats best for me, Fuck off.  You know what I want? A Family. Wow, Who saw that coming? No one. Fuck you. MUAH! Kiss my black ass people. KNOW ME better. Fucktards. Geezus Christ. I quit this fucking blog. G R  R.

No comments:

Post a Comment